Calcium Supplements For Women - This article was written by Sayer Ji from Greenmedinfo. It is only a portion of his article I thought the readers would find interesting. Elemental calcium vs calcium naturally found in food does not create the same increased risks this article discusses. It is also important to realize that aging is a natural process and […]
Award Free Blog Site
- A SOCIETY BASED ON NON THINKING FOLLOWERS
- A Few Pictures Explaining Why IN PERSON Doctor Office Visits Are Necessary
- WHEN YOUR DOCTOR SAYS, “YOU’RE IN GOOD HEALTH” IS HE/SHE BEING TRUTHFUL?
- THERE IS NO WAR ON CANCER
- IS IT EDUCATION OR FEAR MONGERING?
- UNDERSTANDING WHY FOCUSING ON “FOOD” ALONE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE LONG TERM WEIGHT LOSS
- STOP CALLING IT “HIDDEN” SUGAR!
- TWO PATHS IN LIFE
- THE HEALTH BENEFIT OF CONTROVERSY AND THINKING
- EAT LESS GAIN WEIGHT: EXERCISE MORE INCREASE INFLAMMATION? WHAT????
accountability advertising aging agriculture alternatives attitude Balance big business brain cancer chemicals children Choices clinical trials death deception depression diabetes diet disease DNA alterations doctor emotions ethics exercise fast food fitness food functional medicine GMO grocery stores happiness health health care health care policy health insurance heart disease high blood pressure high cholesterol immune system innate lifestyle media medical treatment morals motivation natural treatment nutrition obesity osteoporosis pain pharmaceutical pharmaceutical companies positive thinking prescriptive medications preventative health processed food purpose quality of life Quality of living research responsibility science sedentary living self image side effects solutions stress stroke studies success symptoms vaccines water weight loss