Award Free Blog Site
- Getting Off The Sideline And Participating In Qualitative Changes
- Honesty In Marketing Pharmaceuticals On TV
- A FICTIONAL LETTER FROM A FICTIONAL PATIENT AND MY FICTIONAL RESPONSE: DOES IT RESONATE WITH YOU?
- SOLUTIONS: ARE THEY SUBCONSCIOUSLY PART OF THE PROBLEM?
- Thank You For Creating So Much Wealth For My Profession
- KETOGENIC NUTRITION: A HEALTHY APPROACH TO EATING I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO THE AVERAGE PERSON
- HOW HUMAN DENIAL EXPLAINS A MAJORITY OF DISEASES WE SUFFER FROM
- WANT TO EXPERIENCE BETTER HEALTH: Stop worrying how others judge you and START relying on how you judge YOURSELF!
- SUCCESSFUL “DIETING” FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CHOOSE?
accountability advertising aging agriculture alternatives attitude Balance big business brain cancer chemicals children Choices clinical trials death deception depression diabetes diet disease DNA alterations doctor emotions ethics exercise fast food fitness food GMO grocery stores happiness health health care health care policy health insurance heart disease high blood pressure high cholesterol immune system innate lifestyle media medical treatment motivation natural treatment nutrition obesity osteoporosis overweight pain parents pharmaceutical pharmaceutical companies positive thinking prescriptive medications preventative health processed food purpose quality of life Quality of living research responsibility science sedentary living self image side effects solutions stress stroke studies success symptoms vaccines water weight loss