Each day I sit at my computer trying to create meaningful stories that express my feelings and concerns about the world we live in. I try to reveal the truth about relevant topics because they affect so many of our lives. At this point in my life I believe this is my purpose. Some people appreciate and understand how deeply I care about this world. I certainly don’t have all the answers, but I am willing to put my heart and soul into seeking solutions that create positive outcomes. These pursuits provide riches I could never experience living a traditional lifestyle. The following 3 minute video exemplifies the level of success I hope to achieve. The ability to give to others without any hesitation and to expect nothing in return is the most selfless act of kindness I know. I hope you enjoy the powerful message of this video.
Award Free Blog Site
- Infant/Childhood Vaccine Schedules Among Various Nations And The Potential Correlation With Infant/Childhood Mortality
- Fighting Viruses When Drugs Aren’t Available
- How Do You Define “FREEDOM” In Living Life?
- …BUT THE HARVARD STUDY SAYS IT’S TRUE…
- THE TIPPING POINT IN HEALTH AND DISEASE
- WHO IS BILL DIEHL?
- The “Profitable Consumer”: Understanding their role in the Health Care, Agricultural, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry?
- Getting Off The Sideline And Participating In Qualitative Changes
- Honesty In Marketing Pharmaceuticals On TV
- A FICTIONAL LETTER FROM A FICTIONAL PATIENT AND MY FICTIONAL RESPONSE: DOES IT RESONATE WITH YOU?
accountability advertising aging agriculture alternatives attitude Balance big business brain cancer chemicals children Choices clinical trials death deception depression diabetes diet disease DNA alterations doctor emotions ethics exercise fast food fitness food GMO grocery stores happiness health health care health care policy health insurance heart disease high blood pressure high cholesterol immune system innate lifestyle media medical treatment motivation natural treatment nutrition obesity osteoporosis overweight pain parents pharmaceutical pharmaceutical companies positive thinking prescriptive medications preventative health processed food purpose quality of life Quality of living research responsibility science sedentary living self image side effects solutions stress stroke studies success symptoms vaccines water weight loss