I would like to thank the seasoned heart (https://theseasonedheart.wordpress.com) for including me in this nomination group. She balances a life consisting of mother, wife and college professor and somehow finds time to blog about exciting, healthy, tasty, recipes. I would encourage readers to view her site for wonderful ideas.
Here are the copy/pasted rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
Questions and Answers:
1. What inspired you to start blogging about your topic?
I was encouraged by Facebook friends to expose more people to the health information I wrote about. They thought a blog would more effectively spread my message. I was amazed to see worldwide recognition and acceptance to new ideas.
2. What is something you love doing in your free time?
I love to take my beagle on walk/runs through wooded areas and watch him enjoy hunting scents. He is a little beagle with a big personality. We NEVER actually catch any animals; he just knows his job is to hunt and bay when he comes upon a scent. People love to hear him bark/bay!
3. If you could learn one new skill, what would it be?
Computer technology. I get by, but do not have the skill level I should.
4. Name one accomplishment you hope to achieve in the next five years?
I hope to lecture in the United States on health topics to motivate people to turn the tides on various health maladies.
5. Where in the world would you like to travel?
I would like to cruise through Ireland and Scotland
6. Name one thing about yourself that you wished more people knew.
I wish more people knew that persistence and passion has helped me achieve greater successes in life than any formal education or professional membership ever will. Success comes from within oneself and requires character, integrity and respect for others. Looking in the mirror and liking what you see you represent is a powerful feeling.
Here are my nominees
Here are my questions:
- What was the greatest influence on your life?
- If you had a chance to relive your life, would you have made the same career choice?
- What do you hope your blogging does for your readers?
- What thought immediately puts a smile on your face?
- What are you currently doing to help reach your future goals?
- What impact would you like to make or leave on our planet?